Last revised: September 4, 2018
How we handle any information you provide can be categorized into two distinct but linked baskets.
Data we actively save as part of your interaction with our BikeBeltline services:
- We save email addresses that you provide so we may send you receipts. For users who have BikeBeltline accounts, we send emails for important account-related issues, such as password reset, as well as occasional emails for which you may opt out.
- We save addresses used for deliveries.
- When you are using the BikeBeltline mobile app, we do not store any information about your location whatsoever.
- Sensitive payment information you provide, including sensitive credit card information, never touches our servers. We do not maintain sensitive credit card, such as CSV numbers or full credit card numbers. That data is maintained by Stripe, Inc., which we cannot access.
Data that may be collected by third-party services that we utilize:
- We utilize various APIs as part of the services we provide, including services offered by Google, Last Mile Ninja, Amazon, Inc. and Stripe, Inc.
- Any information collected by any third-party services is subject to the policies of providers of those services.
We will not sell any personally identifiable information that you provide as part of the normal use of our services. We believe such blatant disrespect for our user's collective privacy is simply wrong.
We value your privacy, and we value the trust you place in us to protect your privacy.